PDA

View Full Version : Sciatica

Blonde123
07-04-18, 09:15
I keep getting on and off tingling and slight numbness in my right leg. It starts in my hip and can go into my foot. It almost feels like a bruise type ache and like the circulation is off in my leg. If I sit with my leg bent it seems to bring it on but when I lie down with my leg straight it’s fine. Could this be sciatica?

Carnation
07-04-18, 13:20
I doubt it. Sciatica is horrendously painful, you can hardly move and it sets when you sit or lie down.

Blonde123
09-04-18, 17:34
I’ve read that some people don’t experience horrendous pain. It’s down the back of my leg and goes when I lie down. Maybe be related to my monthly cycle? Anyone else have any idea?

Elen
09-04-18, 17:57
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1760556#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen