PDA

View Full Version : Kidney worries

Mrdcnc
08-04-18, 18:27
Hi all

Long time ha sufferer, first time poster. I have suffered from IBS for a few years now, which has caused me stomach issues. However recently I read about Kidney infections and have convinced myself I now have one, as I get aches in my lower back. I aren't running a fever though and the pain isn't that bad, it simply comes and goes, I have booked a Dr's appointment for tomorrow evening, but am now in a panic as reading on these things told me it would likely cause sepsis. Also people have had to stay in hospital for a few nights for infections that haven't got that far but are still bad. Just wondering what people think. As I say I have suffered HA for a long time.

Emc
08-04-18, 18:47
If you had sepsis you woukdn’t Be posting here - you would be feeling too unwell. Pop to the doctor tomorrow for a urine test but as long as you continue feeling o I think you’re safe. X

Mrdcnc
08-04-18, 18:56
Thanks for your reply :) at this moment I'm so concerned I have a kidney infection, but I'm taking some comfort from the fact I don't have a fever. I think I've just literally done the classic Google and then noticed every little twinge and have convinced myself I have an infection there. I'm in such a panic that I ll go to the doctors tomorrow and they'll make me wait for results and during the period of waiting, it'll become sepsis. God I hate my HA!!!! I also don't know how they do the results, are the instant results at the surgery or are they like blood tests?