PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

M1
09-04-18, 15:06
Hi All

I have been reading posts on this site for quite a while, but have just actually joined. I have ASD, but the major conditions which follow that are anxiety and panic related, with depression fluctuating depending on the anxiety its insomnia levels.

It is nice to read people having similar experiences to me, and also to gain new insight into how people are finding ways to cope and support each other.
I feel I can hopefully learn a lot from people here, as the NHS medical route here in the UK has never helped me, and I am too anxious and ill to keep pursuing it blindly anymore.

I also never know what to say on these intro sections :welcome:

venusbluejeans
09-04-18, 15:13
Hiya M1 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

M1
09-04-18, 15:20
Thanks Venusbluejeans

I will definitely be having a good read.

Could you help advise which topic might be best to make a post enquiry about seeking private Psychiatry in the UK?

I am scared to post in the wrong place :huh:

PatriUCLA
09-04-18, 21:05
Hi M1 and welcome to nomorepanic !!! :)

M1
09-04-18, 22:00
Hi PatriUCLA

Thanks for the kind welcome :D