PDA

View Full Version : Biohazard Scare

Hyp
09-04-18, 17:05
So basically I was in my car when a guy went into the laundromat I was using and he literally came out with a red biohazard trash liner for waste. I panicked so hard I was thinking of just leaving my clothes there but I figured that was a little unreasonable. I mean he had clothes but he just put them in the dryer which was a little suspicious. I just need you guys to let me know if I could get infected with anything or if I was infected would I know by now..

lofwyr
09-04-18, 17:11
It was probably from the needle bin in the bathroom, or the sanitary napkin bin in the women's restroom. The reason the bag is there is to make sure things like that do NOT cause infectious issues. Nothing to worry about.

Hyp
09-04-18, 18:15
It was probably from the needle bin in the bathroom, or the sanitary napkin bin in the women's restroom. The reason the bag is there is to make sure things like that do NOT cause infectious issues. Nothing to worry about.

I forgot to mention he had his clothes in the red bag, but I figured it wouldn't be that much of a big deal, thanks for the relief stranger

EKB
09-04-18, 23:39
You can buy those bags on Amazon - maybe he got them as a gag gift from a friend because his laundry is gag inducing?

AntsyVee
09-04-18, 23:50
Yeah, if he didn't have any biohazardous material in the bag, then what's the point? Otherwise, it's just a plastic bag.