PDA

View Full Version : Back pain

Danie57
09-04-18, 20:16
Hi

I'm really worried about my mum at the moment. She has. Even having back pain since December. (With maybe a Few weeks off)

It's in the lower right area, it's sore or aggravated if she lifts my children or has been sitting too long is caused a strain to stand up.

The pain is quite sharp and shooting and if I try to rub it it really causes a lot of pain like shooting a nerve and will shoot down her leg

She's 55 and a hairdresser who does work on her feet 12 hours a day 4/5 days a week

Iv asked and she doesn't have any other symptoms but I'm so worried it's cancer or something serious. 😩

Any advice would be great. Thank you.

Scass
09-04-18, 21:13
I’m really sorry you’re worried about your Mum. It does sound like something caused by her job/age though. Has she seen a doctor at all? Maybe they can recommend a good physio. Nothing you have posted makes me think of cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phuzella
09-04-18, 21:17
Sciatica can cause pain going down the leg

Danie57
09-04-18, 21:19
Thank you both for taking the time to reply. It's was more the fact it's not gone away after quite a few months that's made me worry. X

Scass
09-04-18, 21:20
Maybe because she hasn’t changed anything or seen a gp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phuzella
09-04-18, 21:29
Sciatica can last for a while. So can lower back pain. It's probably because she's on her feet quite a lot :)