PDA

View Full Version : Blood in urine

tana49
09-04-18, 22:00
Hi
I'm 52 and doctor spotted blood in my urine, tests shoe no infection as nothing grew in lab. Now I can see occasional pale pink urine sometimes when I wipe.
On holiday in Italy and utterly miserable - 5 days to go. Then in 10 days I get cytology test. I have a slight burning sensation but not particularly when I wee and on/off lower belly discomfort in different places. I did have a CT scan which was clear and an ultrasound scan which was not clear as my bladder wasn't full but from what they could see it was okay, but doc has arranged nextvtest as there's blood and no infection and I'm petrified and hate being on holiday so much I'm ruining it for everyone. Can anyone give me hope? I'm so scared.

tana49
18-04-18, 20:37
Well - The no replies with good hope stories sent my anxiety through the roof. But...had cystoscopy today and all clear, had a good look on screen with consultant and all is well. Thinks maybe just too much coffee. Phew!

Mr. Ed
22-04-18, 04:43
That's good news. My father had something similar happen to him and after cytoscopy they diagnosed some busted blood vessels were causing the issue.