PDA

View Full Version : FEAR!!

lorandian
10-04-18, 14:43
Hi, please can somebody empathise, I have the worst fear/dread feeling in my stomach, burning all over, feeling desparate, please help someone x

ana
10-04-18, 14:52
What's happening that's making you feel so badly? What are you afraid of?

lorandian
10-04-18, 15:02
I have no idea, Dr says this is anxiety, when I wake up sometimes I have this awful feeling in my stomach, tingling in bottom and shaking uncontrollably, dry mouth and banging headache, lasts 5-6 days then goes, fear is particularly bad today, feels like someone is twisting my insides x

Bigboyuk
10-04-18, 15:55
I have no idea, Dr says this is anxiety, when I wake up sometimes I have this awful feeling in my stomach, tingling in bottom and shaking uncontrollably, dry mouth and banging headache, lasts 5-6 days then goes, fear is particularly bad today, feels like someone is twisting my insides x Hi well I would consult with your dr and ask him to help you with your anxiety, which could even be Health Anxiety after it makes good sense :) ATB

lorandian
10-04-18, 16:08
I've seen several Dr's, had MRI, EEG, Neurologist, psychiatrist, no help, just told me what it isn't, just said anxiety but have never encountered anybody else with similar symptoms.

Dizzydoll
10-04-18, 16:24
Are u on medication at all?
My symptoms are knotted stomach no appetite, diarhea, heart racing, tight chest, obsessive thoughts n feeling i just can't cope, I've had this 7 days solid now :(

lorandian
10-04-18, 16:40
Oh poor you, I'm on diazepam but they just make me sleep, I get racing heartbeat and terrible palpitations, can't eat, burning all over, don't want to go out or see anyone, it's nice to know I'm not alone x

Bigboyuk
10-04-18, 16:42
I've seen several Dr's, had MRI, EEG, Neurologist, psychiatrist, no help, just told me what it isn't, just said anxiety but have never encountered anybody else with similar symptoms. To hear that isnt really helpful one bit so based on that anxiety isn't a problem then? I would personally say ok you say I have anxiety please help me may be some sort of therapy (if you haven't tried it) have you tried asking to see a psychologist which is different to a psychiartrist? You could also contact your local Mind office and see what help there is in your area :) ATB

lorandian
10-04-18, 16:45
Thanks for the advice, I spoke with a CBT therapist on the phone, very impersonal, she was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!

Bigboyuk
10-04-18, 17:39
Thanks for the advice, I spoke with a CBT therapist on the phone, very impersonal, she was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard! They all aren't like that try again other wise you will have this problem for a long time, which you don't want being proactive and getting your anxiety fixed is important :) Keep trying ATB