PDA

View Full Version : Hi

asc
15-07-07, 23:20
Hello, my name is Aurelio and I'm from Portugal.
I suffer from panic attacks for more than 15 years. I'm 39 and I'm still alive :D.
Google helped me find this forum and I smiled while reading the posts. I've felt and still feel everthing that is written.
I just want to say that if you know more about panic attacks you can control yourself when one occurs. I'll never forget my first time. I thought I was going to die so I ran outside in the middle of the night in pijama.

Nowadays I feel I've lost cognitive ability in general and I forget very easy. It's quite difficult at work.

Thanks to you all.

manmoor
15-07-07, 23:31
Hi Asc,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Piglet
16-07-07, 10:18
A big welcome to the site. :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

honeybee3939
16-07-07, 10:22
Hi Asc

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, i hope we can be of some help.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Blindbirdhouse
16-07-07, 10:35
Hey Asc :yesyes:
A big warm welcome to the site, the people here are nothing but helpful and kind, so I'm sure you will receive lots of helpful information.
Take care :shades:

-Chris

trac67
16-07-07, 11:19
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
16-07-07, 12:03
Hi Aurelio

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

hoppipolla
16-07-07, 12:26
hey man

yeah panic attacks and things can be scary, i've always managed to hold them off but just barely, i may have had one or two in the past.

Is it nice in portugal? i love hot countries! ^_^

enjoy your stay here anyway, i'm sure you will, and good luck with your panic attacks and things

Hoppi

Lindalou64
16-07-07, 12:35
Hi Asc and welcome you are defenetly not alone I wish ya the best........Linda x

groovygranny
16-07-07, 23:30
Hello asc :welcome:to you!

Well, you wouldn't want to run out in the middle of the night here in your pyjamas - unless they were thermals !!

Glad you found us - you'll find lots of help and support here!

Pleased to meet you!

:)