PDA

View Full Version : im scared for mylife

justiceforbenefits
11-04-18, 03:17
due to the ending of my dla,i am sorry for profanity but I am shit scared that I am going to end up homeless, I am a 19 year old male, and due to adhd and autism, I cannot work orget a job due to qualifications, I am so worried sick that I amgoing to dieofhunger and cold due to pip rejecting and lying about my assessment, I do notknow wht to do :( please someone help me

venusbluejeans
11-04-18, 03:26
Hiya justiceforbenefits and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Tyke
11-04-18, 04:56
Really feel for you justiceforbenefits. We seem to be in a new era where it is basically survival of the fittest. Hitler would approve I'm sure. All you can do is keep fighting, a more understanding government may get in eventually. There are various sources that may be able to offer help - GPs, social workers, charities etc., just gather together whatever evidence you can to fight your corner. Your assessment may still be okay, just be prepared!!!