PDA

View Full Version : wierd headache only when lying down!!! so anxious

Moonlitt
11-04-18, 07:22
so my headache anxiety disappeared as all those headaches i was having disappeared after i changed my glasses. but now i have a new type of headache, it's on the left side of my head only and more to the front, and abit above my eyebrow. it's quite dull but it changes slightly but its definitely pain and it only happens when i lie down. i have it when i'm falling asleep or when i wake up and it goes aaay during the day. i haven't been anxious lately of anything but last night i really started worrying. someone please help me!

EmmyDay
11-04-18, 11:13
Headaches are so common amongst people, it's really unlikely to be anything to worry about. If it's only happening when you lay down it might be a tension headache of some description, perhaps suggesting your pillow is uncomfortable or you sleep awkwardly and that's causing pain in that area if your head.
If you're worried about symptoms it's not a bad idea to go to the GP, though I'm sure they'll tell you they aren't concerned either :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Moonlitt
12-04-18, 00:09
yes maybe, i'll see if they stop, today i got a headache even when i wasn't lying down but it was a different place on my head. but thankyou