PDA

View Full Version : Reassurance please

ghosty123
11-04-18, 08:59
Hi there

Sadly I am suffering from GAD once again, but I am trying to remember if what I am experiencing is part of the symptoms...but can't.

Has anyone experienced:

- the same thoughts constantly going around and around in their head?
- feeling weak in the legs?
- feeling like their arms are weaker than before?
- worried that you're going to die?
- eyes feel like they are straining to focus?
- headaches?
- nervous/ jittery?

Cheers
Ghosty

PWO_Nathan
11-04-18, 09:12
Yes all of the above on a daily basis.

A key thing to remember is you use the word "feeling" a lot... remember it is just that. A feeling not fact. Hopefully this will help you realise, its all anxiety and you will still be here tomorrow.

Dizzydoll
11-04-18, 10:47
I've got anxiety bk after 3 yes of feeling fine n it's scaring me to death I just can't settle at all, shakey, weak arms, can't eat or sleep, diarhea, tight chest, obsessive thoughts. I'm finding it really difficult

ghosty123
12-04-18, 13:03
Thanks for the replies.
Anxiety sure is a bas*ard...You probably just feel like me; you just want to be back to normal.

Best of luck to you!

Ghosty

Bigboyuk
12-04-18, 13:29
Hi Ghostly so how did you get better in the past, what measures/tools did you use? You can get better again for sure Good luck on your recovery :) ATB

ghosty123
12-04-18, 13:39
Hi bigboyuk, thanks for the reply.

I cant actually remember to be honest, the last major anxiety I had was back in 2011...I remember some of the effects I was experiencing last time, but not many...

Ghosty

Bigboyuk
12-04-18, 14:59
Hi bigboyuk, thanks for the reply.

I cant actually remember to be honest, the last major anxiety I had was back in 2011...I remember some of the effects I was experiencing last time, but not many...

Ghosty Np ghostly :) Sounds a scary un lol ;) It's quite a few years back, what I would do is get back to your dr and tell them what's going on and ask for help wether it was therapy/meds or a combination of both like I say you can get better again. also depending on where you live you could access Changes a unique 12 step programme based along the lines of AA and GA and all anonymous groups it's proven to work with ANY mh condition even if you cant get to a PSG Meeting you still can look at their website at: www.changes.org.uk (http://www.changes.org.uk) let me know what you think. ATB