PDA

View Full Version : After reading about spontaneous lung collapse, am paranoid...

Cyrus
11-04-18, 11:44
...that it’ll happen to me. I fit the description of being a tall and thin male around their early 20’s. Ever since I’ve read about this (as silly as it sounds) I’ve been freaked out convinced it’s going to happen to me at any moment. I don’t smoke or have any family history of this happening, so that means it would be pretty rare for it to happen, right? Any reassurance would be greatly appreciated, I can’t stop thinking about this just randomly happening to me.

Bigboyuk
11-04-18, 12:02
Hi Cyrus and welcome aboard to NMP the thing is about reassurance while it's ok in small doses it generally doesn't help long term, so you have answered you own question QUOTE: You said "So that means it would be pretty rare for it to happen right? What you now should be thinking isn't it about time I tackled my HA is this some thing you would consider? I do hope you find some much need help for your self :) Good luck and let us know how you get on ATB