PDA

View Full Version : Extreme fatigue attacks?

Sarabi
11-04-18, 18:06
Does anyone else have attacks/spells of extreme fatigue?

I can have slept long and well, haven't worked out or done anything stressful, but yet suddenly without warning in a second I get so tired and drained I feel like I NEED to lay down. It also comes with some confusion and dizziness, and ofc worry and panic. I am also worried I'll stop breathing and it feels like I have to focus on it. The idea of going to rest when this happens stresses me because I am afraid I won't wake up.:weep:

cattia
11-04-18, 20:48
Yes, I'm sure I made a post about this earlier in the year. My anxiety has been bad for a while, but before Christmas it got really bad and this was happening to me a few times a day. It wasn't particularly when I was feeling anxious, I believe it was the result of prolonged stress that I had been under with my anxiety. They were like attacks of exhaustion and light headedness that just seemed to come out of nowhere and literally made me feel like I needed to lie down on the spot. As my anxiety became less intense they gradually wore off but it took a god while.

BazB44
11-04-18, 22:53
yup, no doubt I do. There are days I can barely get out of bed, barely get up from the couch. We've been told since birth that stress is human nature, but its really not. Im taking steps to avoid stresses, but living in a metropolitan area its very hard