PDA

View Full Version : 5 day work trip

Tala
12-04-18, 00:49
I am leaving tomorrow for Orlando, from Ontario for a work trip (cruise). Including layovers it will be about 8.5 hours of travel. We are then staying in the Orlando airport hotel for the night, then departing for a cruise. I have never been on a cruise before and I’ve only flown twice in my life so I am panicking nonstop. Last year during my first work trip, the airport experience was awful and stressful. I certainly don’t like the thought of staying overnight in an airport. I don’t like that you can’t get fresh air. Last night I threw up between 2 AM and 5:30 AM from panic. Nights are the worst for me. I was supposed to go to a job fair today with my work to represent the company but I was too nervous and called into Work Sick. I know they’re so disappointed in me. All day today I have been struggling with nausea and tightness in the muscles and just sore all over. I just caught a cold so I know some of it is because of the illness but my anxiety is triggered again because I don’t want to get more sick while I am on my work trip.
From day to day I usually smoke a little bit of weed to calm my nerves. As we will be travelling over the border that is not an option, I do have some benzo‘s but could never seem to help me. Please just help me. Calm me down. I hate this so much.