PDA

View Full Version : You guys I’m freaking out

jessygirl77
12-04-18, 03:34
Today I can’t stop feeling like my bladder is full even though I’ve emptied it. I wasn’t that worried I figured it most just be a urinary track infection. I went to the doctor for a urine test. She tells me it was completely normal.
Now I am in full panic because I googled my symptoms and i came across bladder pain syndrome. What if that’s what I have ????? I’ve never had this issue before today. I have had 2 large babies so I get the normal issue if I do a robin activity or sneeze. But never this sensation. I’m so scared right now !!!

Leslie735
12-04-18, 04:20
I have SO been there. Seriously, look up my old posts from 2013/2014 and you'll see how much I use to panic over that.

Anyway, I have had bladder/UTI's and the tests been negative in the office but once they did the culture they came back positive and I've had some that neither worked but antibiotics took it away. But then I have had the sensation of having to go when I just did for 8 months on and off. Scared me SO bad! Once I realized it was my anxiety, the symptoms faded away. I still get them here and there when I'm highly stressed.

jessygirl77
12-04-18, 16:46
I don’t u derstand how out of the blue this just starts !!!

Leslie735
12-04-18, 17:03
I don’t u derstand how out of the blue this just starts !!!

I know. Freaks me out.

Emc
12-04-18, 17:09
Have a look at the UTI vs bladder cancer thread - lots of us on there going through the same thing at the moment!

jessygirl77
12-04-18, 20:59
My UTI test was negative :( so I typed my symptoms and up popped Bladder pain syndrome !!!!so now I’m convinced that’s what I have !!!! I even cried about it today :/ I’m so scared !