PDA

View Full Version : Can't shake this feeling away.

Percival
12-04-18, 04:03
So I have anxiety, depression and BPD. I've always been a bit of a hypochondriac, I guess - I'm a lot better now than I used to be a couple of years ago.

But tonight has been absolutely awful. A couple of hours ago I started feeling really dizzy - I don't usually get dizzy spells. At first I told myself it's because I'm tired. My usual sleeping pattern is falling asleep at 6/7am- 2/3pm (thanks insomnia) but I'd only had a 4 hour nap in the last 48 hours. I'm used to sleeping that little though, so it couldn't have been from lack of sleep... well, the last hour, my arm has felt really weak and I feel like I'm trembling and my whole body feels like pins and needles. I know it's ridiculous but I can't shake away the thought that I'm going to die in my sleep. I /know/ it's stupid, yet I can't stop thinking that will happen.

I can't sleep because of this. I'm terrified right now and I don't know what to do.

WorrywartAus
12-04-18, 16:54
How're you feeling?

Sounds to me like you worked yourself into a panicked state.
I've been there.. in ED with pins and needles down my face, arms, hands, back and legs.. for days!
It was my body reacting to my anxiety!!

Let us know how you are. Hope you got some sleep..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk