PDA

View Full Version : Bah Humbug

manmoor
16-07-07, 11:41
I'm so so cross with myself. For the past 18 hours I've started to concentrate big time on this wee lump on my leg. This is the same lump I posted a story on success stories a while back huh. This lump is between my knee and my ankle on the front and it seems to be on the bone that runs down the front of my leg. It is small and sometimes hard and sometimes squishy I've tried to convince myself it's just a bit of muscle or grissle but at the moment it's full blown cancer of the bones. It's like a wee pea kinda lump and is freaking me out big time. I don't want to make a pratt of myself and start running to the doctor as I know that would start of my cycle of poking and prodding my body and theres no way I want to go down that avenue again as I've been there done that and it's crap. Can anyone tell me what they think is wee lump is? Any advise is much appreciated from you lovely people. Google is not an option so I suppose I have to congratulate myself for that eh lol.

nomorepanic
16-07-07, 12:30
Mandy

Have a hug from me cos you are such a caring person :hugs:

I am not sure what the lump is but has it got any bigger since you first noticed it or is more painful?

It could be any of those things you mentioned or maybe a cyst??

Piglet
16-07-07, 12:31
Mand - I don't really know what the little lump is hun, cos I am too busy pressing, squeezing and examining all the little lumps, bumps, moles, marks etc on my own body.

I think I'll stop in a minute for a pringle break cos it can be quite tiring can't it. Did I ever tell you I ruined a whole summer worrying about a mole once before having it removed and it being fine - no, well I did learn a lesson that summer, that I either go and see the doctor or I leave it alone in future!!!

Well done on NOT googling, cos you never know what you're gonna come across on there. :blush:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Jaco45er
16-07-07, 12:36
That wee lump is just a wee lump ok, nothing else. And if you dare dare DARE google I will pop over and kick your ass.

(((((((((Mandy))))))))))):hugs:

manmoor
16-07-07, 12:43
Nic hun it hasnt got any bigger or anything and even when I press it theres no pain. You could be right tho it could be a wee cyst. Ain't it bloody awful Piglet the fecking poking and prodding we do to our poor bodies. I swear I could kick meself when I get like this already today I've cleaned cupboards tidied shelves etc to stop me poking but I'm taking breaks from these things to have a feel lol grrrr my headstone is gonna read HERE LIES MANDY THE POKER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME THE ODD POKE DAILY LOL. Thanks guys xxxxx

Lindalou64
16-07-07, 12:47
lol jaco
MANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LISTEN HUN,THAT IS CALLED YA SHIN OK LOL.....AND I HAVE LIKE BUMPS A COUPLE ON MY LEGS ONE SOUNDS JUST LIKE YA SAYING ITS SQUISHY WHEN YA TOUCH IT LIKE FLUIDS WELL I TELL YA WHAT MY DOC SAID OK AS WE GET OLDER WE DEVELOP FUNKY SHIT LIKE ON OUR SKIN THEY CAN BE DEAD TISSUE I WOULDNT WORRY JUST KEEP AN EYE ON IT FOR THE SIZE AND COLOR BUT IM SURE ITS THE SAME THING I HAVE ....PLUS IM A SUN WORSHIPER SO YA KNOW AFTER YRS WE GET AGE SPOTS AND JUST SPOTS NOT CANCER JUST SPOTS.............OK HUN YOU GONNA BE JUST FINE AND YA BEST NOT GOOGLE OR I WILL COME AND HELP JACO .......I LOVE YA YOU KNOW THAT AND I JUST CARE SO PLEASE DONT WORRY HUN OK.................LOVE YA.............LINDA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

trac67
16-07-07, 12:50
Mandy,

It could even be an in growing hair mate, try not to worry about it.

Mind saying that I have a tooth infection and one side of my face is like a balloon and when i rang the NHS helpline they told me i had to get to the dentist asap as the infection could go into my blood stream and i would end up in hospital, so guess who went to bed last night expecting to not wake up this morning (mind that would be preferable to the bloody pain ive been in since saturday night lol)

Off to the dentist in a minute looking like i have a tennis ball in one side of my mouth and hopefully they will put me out of my misery (and that doesnt mean put me down either lol)

Love

Trac xxxx

manmoor
16-07-07, 12:54
Linda ty babe xxx Jaco ye wouldn't be brave enough I'd whip yer ass with me red white and blue lol. Trac hun good luck at the dentist and if he needs to put something down give him my address lol. Hope he gets you sorted mate. xxx

honeybee3939
16-07-07, 13:05
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Have a hug from me too Mandy, im another-one that as lumps and bumps all over so try not to worry hun.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
16-07-07, 13:15
Awww Trac Damn I Have To Go Tomorrow And Have A Tooth Ripped Out Now Im Terrified No I Was Already Sorry Mandyy This Is Ya Thread Lol.....i Never Broke A Tooth Before Is It Gonna Hurt Will It Get Infected Lol....ahhhhhhhhh Yes It Will....ahh Feck It...i Will Sit In The Chair And Laugh At Mandy Hearing Her Talk With Her Irish Accent Bloody Fecking Hell I Will Tell The Dentist That.lol..alls Good Mandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Monnnnnnnnnn Monnnnnnnnn With Me Lol........love Ya......linda

Piglet
16-07-07, 13:33
Mand - I've finished prodding and poking for today, what about you??

Trac matey - have a hug for the toothache sausage. Does it hurt more than having a tattoo??:blush: :winks: Let us know how you get on later.

Love Piglet :flowers:

trac67
16-07-07, 15:30
sorry i kind of hijacked your thread Mandy lol

Have posted how i got on today on my own success thread so as not to hijack you again mate lol

Love

Trac xx

manmoor
16-07-07, 15:48
Noooooo Trac hun you so didn't hijack my thread :hugs: to tell you the truth thinking of your appointment at dentist took my mind off mine hun not in a bad way mind :hugs: xxxxx

anxious
16-07-07, 21:31
Oh tut tut Mandy, you don't catch me prodding and poking :blush:
I thought it was quite normal to have lumps on your legs (shin splints or something?) when you get to a certain age :ohmy:
Its not your knee your feeling is it??

love anx xx