PDA

View Full Version : Costochondritis

zippy
12-04-18, 20:45
Anyone had this? I have a left discomfort under my left ribs and in the same height in my back beside my left side of spine. It feels bruised and it wraps around my left side too. I feel shattered with it and now I'm getting stabbing pains randomly too. My HA is kicking in and thinking it's an organ and because I am feeling crap too it's reinforcing that it's something sinister.

Emc
12-04-18, 20:57
It sounds like a muscle strain to me. I get the same thing on the right side.

.Poppy.
12-04-18, 21:17
I've had it. It's not fun, but it's also not harmful. The pain can wrap around because we have nerves that wrap around our rib cage.

You can usually tell that's what it is, because if you press on the cartilage between your sternum and ribs, you will feel pain.

zippy
12-04-18, 21:22
It hurts if I press in the front and if someone rubs to the left of my spine it feels really sore almost as if it's bruised.

ODA_555
12-04-18, 23:04
Anyone had this? I have a left discomfort under my left ribs and in the same height in my back beside my left side of spine. It feels bruised and it wraps around my left side too. I feel shattered with it and now I'm getting stabbing pains randomly too. My HA is kicking in and thinking it's an organ and because I am feeling crap too it's reinforcing that it's something sinister.
Have the same thing going on. Saw 3 different doctors did a bunch of tests out of fear of cancer and came back negative.