PDA

View Full Version : Picked off top of mole. Bleeding

funnygirl98
12-04-18, 17:47
Hey everyone

About an hour ago I’ve just discovered one of my moles on my left arm had a scab on it. Of course I panicked. But then I remembered I was proper scratching at it and picking at it a few days ago etc. But of course if the mole scabs that can be a sign of melanoma. I’m proper panicking right now. But I have read that scratching and picking moles can cause them so scab too. But to be sure I’ve booked an appointment with the doctor for Wednesday morning. But after I booked it. I managed to pick the scab off. the mole looks normal now. So I’m just confused more than anything. Can melanoma scabs come off that easily? I know you guys arnt doctors but has anyone had a mole that’s scabbed over after scratching it? Thank you

fma11122345
12-04-18, 17:55
You can't pick off skin cancer :)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

funnygirl98
12-04-18, 20:57
Thank you. But from what I’ve heard. Melanoma scabs can come off still quite easily.

funnygirl98
13-04-18, 16:55
Hey everyone.

I’ve mentioned about my mole yesterday and like the idiot I am I’ve been picking at it again. Now I’ve made it bleed a little. So I’m wondering is it ok if it scabs? Obviously I’ve injured it so I’m sure it wouldn’t be melanoma. But I’m still worrying. Has anyone had anything like this before?

nomorepanic
13-04-18, 19:39
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.