PDA

View Full Version : Lost.

xleax
15-04-18, 00:14
Hey, not new here been here before twice actually and forgor password both times.

Anyway, i suffer with chronic anxiety and depression mainly about health.

I have been on numerous antidepressents in the past and stupid me came off them because i felt better! Well its been a year and half and ive been worse then ever.

Why wouldnt i just go back on them your all thinking? Your all right but my anxiety wont let me.. im so scared of side effects or being allergic or dying there and then on the spot.

I literally can not cope any longer. Medication has been my only help in the past and i have no idea how to get past it? I need help, i just want to be better again or normal as i say?!

Anyone else been like this and gotten over it or have any methods of help to get myselg back on them?

Thanks for any info back.

XX

Its ok not to be ok.

nomorepanic
15-04-18, 00:18
If you had contacted us we can retrieve old logins so please send me the details as the rules state not to create duplicate logins. Thanks

KK77
15-04-18, 00:48
If you've been on AD meds before, and didn't have a reaction to them, why would you have one now? And you're here posting - so they didn't kill you either!

It's important to remember that they helped you before so will very likely help again. I would bite the bullet - you will be fine.

Welcome back anyway :shades:

nivekc251
15-04-18, 17:05
Have you tried therapy? Don't worry alot of times when I get a health anxiety scare I get angry with myself. I use this anger to overcome my anxiety. I know that sounds silly but it works for me. I know using anger for motivation isn't healthy but it seems to work best for me.