PDA

View Full Version : Why do symptoms always match with worst senerio ?

jessygirl77
15-04-18, 18:34
So right now I’m going through this bladder pressure feeling and pubic area tenderness. So when I google my symptoms ( which I know is so bad ! ) why does it have to match with such scary diagnosis ???? And how can you have the exact symptoms of something but not actually have that scary diagnosis? I just feel like my odds of finally having something that terrifies me are actually real this time !

Fishmanpa
15-04-18, 18:49
So when I google my symptoms ( which I know is so bad ! ) why does it have to match with such scary diagnosis ????

The answer is in your question.

Positive thoughts

KK77
15-04-18, 21:06
If you add "anxiety" or "tension" along with your search word/symptom (eg, "bladder pressure feeling with anxiety"), you will get totally different results. And in fact, you might even be redirected back here :wacko:

bulan
15-04-18, 21:17
I wondered that about my painful throat symptoms a few years ago, but I discovered that when I added an extra term to my Google search, it redirected me to post nasal drip. That search term is "-cancer" - if you absolutely must Google, try that trick to see which non-cancerous options rise to the surface. It has always taken the edge off my fear to know that much more innocent conditions match my symptoms. :)