PDA

View Full Version : anyone like to chat to a "golden oldie"?

crystalshimmer
16-07-07, 16:41
Hi,
My name is Jean. I am 67,a retired Post office manager. I live in Cumbernauld which is a town just outside Glasgow. I have 5 grown up? children and 4 grandsons and I am married to Victor Meldrew. His name is Alex actually,but the similarities are uncanny.I suffer from health anxiety,but I am trying to overcome it ,hopefully with the help of sites like this.I have a good sense of humour and am a good listener,and at my age I sure have a lot of experience of life.Feel free to e mail me. I am at home most of the time.

darkangel
16-07-07, 17:23
Hiya, Nice to meet you Jean and a huge :welcome: to this wonderful site where Im sure you will meet lots of new friends. Im a fellow Scot too from Falkirk so just along the road from you.

Im also on the path to recovering from long term anxiety and this site is such a lovely place to be a part of.

Take care

Darkangel :flowers:

crystalshimmer
16-07-07, 17:47
Thanks for the welcome Darkangel . I am looking forward to chatting with fellow sufferes
Cheers,
Jean

Piglet
16-07-07, 18:20
Hello Jean,

A big welcome to you hun and I look forward to getting to know you more - please do post on any threads you feel you can - experience is invaluable!!!:yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers: