PDA

View Full Version : Collarbone/neck worry

SarahNah
15-04-18, 22:58
Sorry for posting on her again today, I'm just overcomes with anixety.

Do another worry I have is that I have this pain in my left collarbone that comes and goes. Like it feels a little different right the right one. Like I don't know if I used the word bumpy but different, stronger or something. The pain comes and goes at different times. Like sometimes it worse during the day sometimes at night. The muscle on the left side of my neck are stronger and more tense than the right at the right side. My doctor felt my neck a few months back for other issues and she didn't comment on this. Like I haven't mentioned the collarbone thing but when I was getting a chest xray for another issue. Wouldn't have something up if something was wrong? Like I did push and dig at it a bit whenever it comes into my mind. Like sorry for ranting but I just need a reply if I'm losing my mind or not.

Fishmanpa
15-04-18, 23:29
My doctor felt my neck a few months back for other issues and she didn't comment on this. ....Wouldn't have something up if something was wrong?

Yes. With the tests you've had, if something was amiss, it would have been noticed. Having been on the boards for a while, your post follows the same "what if" patterns most of the HA threads follow.

Are you getting any real life help for your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

SarahNah
19-04-18, 00:20
Yes. With the tests you've had, if something was amiss, it would have been noticed. Having been on the boards for a while, your post follows the same "what if" patterns most of the HA threads follow.

Are you getting any real life help for your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

I've actually been going to CBT for a few months now. It helps with other issues but no the health anxiety so much.