PDA

View Full Version : Hi fellow sufferers

treborlady
16-04-18, 03:05
Hello, just stumbled upon this website as Iam sat here at 3am, with things going through my mind yet again. And found it had a chat room and thought hmmm it would be good to chat to other people going through the same sorts of things Iam so I’ve just joined. I was diagnosed with GAD. And it is horrendous. I look forward to getting to knowing more about some of you and sharing our feelings and problems, in the chat room after the 5 days are up.

Abit about myself, Iam married, no kids, and I live in the north east of England.

venusbluejeans
16-04-18, 03:13
Hiya treborlady and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
23-04-18, 14:27
Good morning treborlady.

Welcome to NMP. From what you have written I believe you have found the place to find like minded people to help you on your journey. Best to you and know here you have a friend.