PDA

View Full Version : Im a newie!

Lisa C
16-07-07, 17:12
Hiya Everyone!

Im Lisa and Im 23 years old. This is my first time posting something on this site and Im not really sure what to say:huh: !

Id better start at the beginning. I had my first panic/anxiety attack around 3 years ago when I was on holiday in Greece, at the time I didnt realise what it was and I didnt imagine it would become something thats still affecting me a few years on. My panic/anxiety really kicked in when my nan died a few years ago and since then Ive had good days and bad days.

My doctor directed me to this site and since I first visited its been a massive help to me. Its made me realise Im not the only one who suffers like this. :)

I thought Id take the plunge and join in because even though I have an incredibally supportive boyfriend and family, the only people who really understand are people who suffer like I do!

Thanks to everyone who has posted their stories and words of advice because they really have helped me

Lisa xx

honeybee3939
16-07-07, 17:18
Hi Lisa

Welcome to NMP:) , its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Check out the symptoms, how to cope and first step pages also Lisa that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page, im sure you will find them of interest.:)

Love:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

belle
16-07-07, 17:36
Hi and welcome :)

x

trac67
16-07-07, 19:17
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

manmoor
16-07-07, 21:11
Hi Lisa,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
16-07-07, 21:36
Hi Lisa And Welcome Im Sure You Will Find Lots Og Info And Support Wish Ya The Best.........linda

groovygranny
17-07-07, 08:55
Hello Lisa :welcome:to you!

Glad you've found your visits helpful already!

"I thought Id take the plunge and join in because even though I have an incredibally supportive boyfriend and family, the only people who really understand are people who suffer like I do!"

The above statement is so true. Took me 6mnths to sign up lol !!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
17-07-07, 19:48
Hi Lisa

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you will get loads of support and advice on here.

panicdiva
17-07-07, 21:07
hello, & welcome. I know you will find lots of support here. Your right, it's great to have support from family but coming on this forum & meeting people who really know what you are going through makes you feel less alone & this can really help.