PDA

View Full Version : Mole absolutely fine? Or something missed?

funnygirl98
16-04-18, 10:32
Hey everyone

I’ve just got back from the doctors regarding this mole I was talking about. She had a look and said it was absolutely fine. She was entirely convinced. But she said just keep an eye on it as it heals. I’m very pleased and releaved. But at the same time, I’m a little worried she might have missed something out. Coz a piece of the mole fell of so I’m worried she might have missed something. Obviously misdiagnosis are rare. But I can’t help it coming across my mind.

WiseMonkey
16-04-18, 11:33
Hey everyone

I’ve just got back from the doctors regarding this mole I was talking about. She had a look and said it was absolutely fine. She was entirely convinced. But she said just keep an eye on it as it heals. I’m very pleased and releaved. But at the same time, I’m a little worried she might have missed something out. Coz a piece of the mole fell of so I’m worried she might have missed something. Obviously misdiagnosis are rare. But I can’t help it coming across my mind.

You mentioned a piece dropped off the mole, so I'm wondering if it's one of the warty types which is benign. Your Dr would certainly know if a mole is fine or not. I suspect she's just getting you to keep an eye on it as it heals in case it becomes infected. She has not misdiagnosed it, Dr tend to ere on the side of caution when it comes to moles.