PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated with headaches...

wingo22
16-04-18, 14:54
Hi again,

soooo my headache journey has lasted a couple years now. 2 years ago I got this headache that lasted for like 5 months, but just went away. It was stress. Last March I got the same headache again. Very mild, back left side of head. Went to see my doctor and a neurologist, they said it was nothing. Went for an MRI 5 months ago and it was clear.

My headache was gone since I got the results back in November. Yay!!! Right. But yesterday I felt it come back again. It is the same spot, same type of mild pain. I am 99% sure it is just tension, but that 1% worries me. I had an MRI 5 months ago which was clear. Should I be worried about this?? I feel like if it were a brain tumor I would have many more serious symptoms than just a mild headache. Plus I read that headache is usually a late symptom of brain tumors , and there are usually much more serious symptoms that occur before.....

New17
16-04-18, 20:02
hi, im going through a similar thing at the moment (read through my previous post), i haven't really got any advice but thought i would reply to tell you, you are not alone in this fear. Iv had head pain now for 8 months every single day, im completely lost and scared!

iv only had a CT scan which was clear but have been referred on to MRI next which im still waiting for, im petrified what that is going to come up with!iv got a few other symptoms as well though dizzy, tingling so that makes me panic even more!

if u youve had a clear MRI though i wouldn't be worried at all iv heard its pretty much the gold standard test you can have and definitely wouldn't miss something like a BT.