PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have pain from their Anxiety?

Airisto
18-04-18, 02:29
For the past month I've been more anxious than I ever have been. I noticed a sharp pain in my left ribs one night, eventually it got worse and spread to more ribs and my breast but it only stays on the left side. I also noticed the less anxious I am the less I feel the pain, it only occurs when I start to worry. Is this normal? Or could this have been caused by something else? Thank you.

wubu
19-04-18, 09:27
Thing is when we get anxious we are in a heightened state and it seems we can feel ever little niggle. I used to be like this. Maybe a visit to your doc as maybe you had pulled a muscle?

Airisto
19-04-18, 11:41
Thanks for your answer, I did visit a doc and he didn’t seem to care at all, said it was anxiety and that was it..... I don’t think it is a pulled muscle because It doesn’t seem to cause pain when I workout.

Pkstracy
17-05-18, 18:56
Aristo, when I was first diagnosed with anxiety I got horrible pain on my left side, under my breast, the side of my breast, down my rib cage, I was told it was due to tensing up muscle on that side, when anxious, and slouching at desk, I had it four years ago and haven't had a flare up since, until yesterday and I caught myself tensing up.