PDA

View Full Version : Glad I found this site

Hugo
16-07-07, 21:47
Hiya....I thought I had put anxiety and panic attacks behind me some years ago, thought I had it sorted and under control......

Then slowly it is creeping up in me in a way I did not recognise, despite previous experiences, it has taken another sneaky form

I have always slept so well, but now I am increasingly having disturbed sleep, waking up in an anxious state, having dreams that repeat and repeat, not always particularly scary, but unsettling because they seem to be on a "loop"

The consequence is causing me to have doom and dread related thoughts, at night, and on waking, and failure to cope with situations in daily workking life, that I have been able to cope with previously.

Thought I was cracking up, but from what I have read on this site, feel reassured

Hugo

belle
16-07-07, 21:57
Hi there Hugo and welcome :)

I'm pretty sure you'll get all the support and help you need here..

x

manmoor
17-07-07, 00:42
Hi Hugo,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
17-07-07, 09:14
Hello Hugo :welcome:to you!

Yep, you're among friends here - plenty of help and support!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

trac67
17-07-07, 15:19
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
17-07-07, 16:52
Hi Hugo

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice ,support and make new friends also:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
17-07-07, 19:41
Hi Hugo

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you will get loads of support and advice on here.

Nibbles
18-07-07, 19:13
Hi Hugo and :welcome:

You'll get loads of support and advice here while making new friends along the way. I don't know if you've tried sitting quietly downstairs for a few minutes when you wake in the night to try and break the loop. I've also read that having something like a jigsaw to turn to when waking at night can help relax the mind.

Take care,