PDA

View Full Version : thread

Lindalou64
16-07-07, 23:30
nic do you remember a thread with like a cartoon with the guy having anxiety im going nuts looking for it wanted to show my son cause he dont believe in me.........thanks linda just wanted to give him some clue of it..........linda xx

honeybee3939
17-07-07, 08:58
Hi Linda is this the one?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21588

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
17-07-07, 12:12
Yes Andrea Thats The One Now That I Look At It Doesnt Really Show What I Thot It Showed Lol......i Wanted To Show My Son So He Can Understand Me And My Other Son,,,as My Other Son Has A Phobia Eating In Public.(.thanks Again Hun I Have To Get A Tooth Pulled In A Couple Hrs Not Feeling So Well As Ya Must Know.........wish Me Luck............tc Linda Xxxxxx

mystics
17-07-07, 12:22
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: For you Linda for the trip to the dentist :hugs: :hugs:

Keep Smiling(well maybe not a good idea when dentist has his fingers in your mouth as you may bite him/her lol)

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

Lindalou64
17-07-07, 12:36
Lol Thanks Mystic Hun Im Scared "..............." I Have To See An Oral Sureon With Him Cutting My Gum And Taking This Tooth Out Im Sure Im Gonna Be In Much Pain After ..........pain Wtf Is Pain Oh Thats Something I Go Thru Everday Anyways With My Back Lol...oh Well Just To Get There And Have It Done Let Ya Know How I Do.....ive Had Worse Happen So I Will Think That Way...........linda Xx

mystics
17-07-07, 13:02
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I only ever go to the dentist when the pain gets worse than the fear :wacko: and boy does that take some beating lol hence why I havent been for 7 years :oopsie:

Just try and focus on the afterwards one or two days of discomfort but then no more grief from the flippin thing:yesyes:

Thinking of you
Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

trac67
17-07-07, 14:50
Linda,

Hope it goes ok with the tooth, I have to go have mine out monday once the swelling on my face goes down and the dentist can actually get into my mouth, not sure why the kids looked so shocked when i told them the dentist couldnt get my mouth open wide enough to do it yesterday, you would think they were trying to tell me i had a big gob or something :shrug: which of course I dont :blush: lol

let us know how you get on, no horror stories until i have had mine pulled on monday though please lol

Love

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
17-07-07, 16:24
lol trac thanks all it went very well yes i had a panic attack but who wouldnt but it was out in 2 secs trac didnt even give me pain meds so thats a good thing feeling a little wooozzy from it all but doing good and i know you will also.....thanks mystic shame on you 7 yrs lol...if i have to do it WE ALL HAVE TO DO IT.....LOL a nice smile goes a long way :).........Linda

honeybee3939
17-07-07, 16:40
Ohhh Linda

Soz hun, i only just read you where going to the dentist:ohmy: I been at work!

Glad to hear you have been :yesyes: :yesyes: sounds like you coped real well, You and Trace have one up on me now! Still sat here with tooth ache !!

WELL DONE:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
17-07-07, 22:33
awwww andrea nothing worse than a bad tooth ache hun are ya able to see a dentist maybe someone go with you hate to see you suffer with all that pain..........linda xxxx

trac67
17-07-07, 22:41
Well done Linda, you did brilliant mate :yesyes:

And noooo horror thanks lol

Love

Trac xxxx