PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo

fma11122345
19-04-18, 03:17
Just hade my first real vertigo attack with waves of nausea....brain tourm fear is now back full blowen!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

fma11122345
19-04-18, 11:44
Just hade my first real vertigo attack with waves of nausea....brain tourm fear is now back full blowen!

Sent from my SM-S975L using TapatalkAnyone?

jray23
19-04-18, 18:26
Vertigo really sucks! However just know that there are literally over a hundred possible causes of it, and they are almost all much more common and much more benign than a brain tumor!

Still, if the vertigo persists, it's probably a good idea to see a doctor. Just save your frantic thoughts for trying to stand up and move, vertigo can sap your energy and you need all you can get, don't waste it on catastrophic thoughts!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

I say that it's a good idea to see the doctor not because it could be a tumor, but because the doc will find what the real cause is (although some cases are unknown causes, still benign long term) and help you recover more quickly. For instance if it is BPPV they will tell you to do Epley exercises or something similar.

fma11122345
19-04-18, 19:37
Vertigo really sucks! However just know that there are literally over a hundred possible causes of it, and they are almost all much more common and much more benign than a brain tumor!

Still, if the vertigo persists, it's probably a good idea to see a doctor. Just save your frantic thoughts for trying to stand up and move, vertigo can sap your energy and you need all you can get, don't waste it on catastrophic thoughts!

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

I say that it's a good idea to see the doctor not because it could be a tumor, but because the doc will find what the real cause is (although some cases are unknown causes, still benign long term) and help you recover more quickly. For instance if it is BPPV they will tell you to do Epley exercises or something similar.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkThank you

fma11122345
27-04-18, 19:02
Second fit of vertigo today, I was walkibg to the store wich is about a mile away abd I sat down because I was tired and suddenly it felt like everything was comeing right at me for a few seconds and then stopped.