PDA

View Full Version : just joined!!!

butterflybee
17-07-07, 01:10
hello everyone!
its wierd one day you dont even consider or even ever contemplate there is anything 'wrong' with you and then you breakdown!! i now feel a normalish person after a long long time but i am not there yet! i have realised everybody has problems that they hide away which lie undiscovered untill they find or reach you but you also have your own which are even harder to deal with. well im glad i found this site because thinking your going crazy is frightening until you realise the whole world is too! x

honeybee3939
17-07-07, 09:17
Hi Butterfly

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Im not sure why you closed this thread, but if you would like it re-open it so members can reply , you can do so by using the thread tools at the top of this page.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

groovygranny
17-07-07, 09:17
Hello butterflybee :welcome:to you!

Yep, we're all singing from the same song sheet here lol !!

You'll get plenty of help and support - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
17-07-07, 19:45
Hi BB

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you will get loads of support and advice on here.

nomorepanic
17-07-07, 19:45
P.S. I re-opened the thread for you.

Lindalou64
17-07-07, 22:36
welcome butterflybee, you will find lots of info and lots of support you are def not alone on this.......wish ya the best............Linda

trac67
17-07-07, 22:38
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxxx

Nibbles
18-07-07, 19:10
Hi and :welcome: Butterflybee,

I agree it's such a relief when you realise you're not alone. NMP is a brilliant place where you'll get loads of advice and support while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

miff
19-07-07, 07:25
welcome butterfly this place is chockas full of really nice people who are friendly and helpful :yesyes:

cbear36
19-07-07, 09:57
hi im new to the group also, n im finding this a great place with plenty off support n friendly ppl

butterflybee
23-07-07, 00:41
thanks very much
i feel so much better for joining its nice to know that u have an understanding view and can help each other out by supporting one another! x

butterflybee
23-07-07, 00:43
heelo there
oooh a didnt realise i hasd closed it!! thanks for opening it again for me!

Pink Princess
27-07-07, 19:17
hey welcome to the site, hope you make some friends and get lots of good support here. take kare xxxxx