PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie...

Seffie
17-07-07, 09:54
Hello Everyone,
although I've only just registered I have actually been using NMP for 2 years to help me cope & to find reassurance.
I have suffered with panic attacks & anxiety-especially health anxiety-for about 15 years but I have always managed to control it & deal with it until 2 years ago when my hormones went crazy & it was confirmed that I am in perimenopause.
Since then my anxiety has just taken off, this isn't helped by the fact I also suffer from very bad palpitations-all kinds but mostly ectopic. I think that my hormones have also made these much worse, however, it's difficult to tell which came first, peri or anxiety.

I have found a lot of reassurance on this site & hope that I might be able to give something back by reassuring others, especially those new to panic etc.
I also suffer from OCD & have done since I was 10 but although this is a nuisance it really is the least of my problems at the moment!
Look forward to joining the forums after being a 'guest' for so long!
Seffie x

manmoor
17-07-07, 12:23
Hi Seffie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
17-07-07, 13:47
Hello Seffie :welcome:to you!

Took me 6mnths before I signed up - so glad I did and I hope you will be glad you finally signed up to !!

I'm sure you'll be able to contribute as well as receive help and supoport! We're all in the same boat here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
17-07-07, 14:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
17-07-07, 16:56
Hi Seffie

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
17-07-07, 19:39
Hi Seffie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you will get loads of support and advice on here.

Lindalou64
17-07-07, 22:39
hello seffie and welcome im glad you finally joined ,im sure you will find lots of support and for you to support others where all in this.........Linda

Seffie
18-07-07, 16:19
Thankyou to everyone who has welcomed me to NMP!
What a friendly lot you are-but then I could see that from the posts I've read!
Thanks again!
Seffie xx