PDA

View Full Version : Back Ache/Sore Throat

anom
21-04-18, 12:15
I've got my colonoscopy on wednesday afternoon anyway so I suppose that will answer my other problem but!

Any ideas if these weird aches can be anxiety related?

I've got an ache between my shoulder blades which seems to come and go and not really related to food (so my first thought of gallbladder/liver seems to be going out the window) It's 95% back ache, sometimes its most of my shoulder blade, like if I move my arm around it feels a bit sore. It's also higher up on my front..sort of collar bone area and then I've got some discomfort in my throat that seems linked. Don't think its "flu" as such as I can drink/eat/swallow fine..seems more of an outer type thing, thyroid?

I'm not in any rush to return to doctors since I'd like to rule out any serious bowel issues one way or the other on wednesday! If I survive that with some sort of positive outcome I can wait for a bit to see if its anxiety based or if I've got a new problem.

Suppose I'm curious if anyone gets this sort of thing with anxiety? It doesn't seem like it would be anxiety but then everything else I've had over the past few months which seems to have cleared up on its own must have been so frankly I don't know anymore!

I find it hard to believe I've got a cold/flu..its finally warm here (too hot for me to be fair)...thyroid? potentially an issue with B12 (which I've thought from other symptoms..does that show up on a normal blood test?) I originally thought it was related to my bowel discomfort and my "cancer" had spread to my liver but even if that was the case I'm not convinced that would be giving me grief up in my collar bone!