PDA

View Full Version : Worried about DVT right now... Chest pain + leg cramp

actualWeeaboo
21-04-18, 19:17
I'm seeing my doctor for something else in 2 days, but right now I'm panicking...

I had some sharp chest pain start about an hour ago... A short stabbing pain when I breathed in... And about 20mins after it started, I got a cramp at the front-right of my right calf... I hopped around for a bit to exercise a little and the right leg had a pulling, nervy-y sensation at the top of my buttocks. And my pulse is feeling quite fast (even long after the short 'exercise', and I hope that's just from the deep breaths I keep taking to check if the pain's still there).

I'm freaking out a bit 'cause yesterday I had (what I thought was a muscle) pain just above my right ankle that didn't go away until I woke up...

I thought the actual chest pain and leg cramp had gone away just now and calmed down a bit, but then they both came back in short, less noticeable bursts over the past 10-20 minutes... I have so much work to do and my back hurts, but I'm afraid of sitting down again in case it makes something worse...

anx mum
23-04-18, 09:56
Hi hun ive had the same problems going on for around a month now ive recently come out of hospital with no answers. With me the pain started with cramp in left calve over the last few weeks pain has got unberable to the point where nothing has helped the pain. Today it feels like its in both legs really achey when i was at hospital my blood test was positive for dvt but my scan was normal I'm really stressed as I'm concerned this is a d.v.t

anx mum
08-05-18, 21:43
UPDATE: Really not good at all:weep. Its now been six weeks and still the Drs don't know what my calf pain is? Today I'm struggling have the pain in both legs now sometimes it feels like a severe dull ache and i have flare ups of sharp pain I'm really scared and confused whats going on and nothing medication is helping. I really want my life bk. I miss my life my job don't know how more i can take

anx mum
09-05-18, 09:34
anybody?