PDA

View Full Version : Another symptom :(

Febianperez
22-04-18, 06:50
Today my right eye sort of went dark, vision wise. It kind of reminded me of that sensation when you look into a light but i didn’t look into a light and it was less of a pulse and more stuck in position, it was a square that was darkish blue, faded after a few seconds, happened while pooping. Made me think of strokes and aneurisms. I’m 30.

I’m moving across country in Two weeks and wonder if all these symptoms are something i should be worried about. Other times I’ve jumbled up speech, felt dizzy, eye pain, etc. been to ER a few times in the past few months

---------- Post added at 05:50 ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 ----------

Also i feel myself slurring or jumbling up words sometimes ;(the

Meriland30
23-04-18, 07:12
Did you lay on your side prior to going to the bathroom? Were you pressing on that eye at all? When you went to the ER, did they say you were okay? If so, then I think you are okay. I mean, the phenomenon isn't uncommon...sometimes I see flashes for no reason. The eye is weird. I have had weird visual things pop up while straining in some way. Aneurisms usually reside in the back of the head somewhere and cause sporadic sharp headaches. I would not assume a stroke, not at your age. If it happens again, then go to a doctor.