PDA

View Full Version : Its been a long time!!

Jo
16-12-04, 19:03
Hello Nic - my name is Jo - I haven't been on for a very, very long time. Just thought Id let you know that I completed my degree (a 2.1) and I am now working in a school. I have no panic attacks now. I am taking no medication and lost some weight. Feel fab.

Thanks for all your support in the early days - I couldn't have don it without you and the other members!!

Lots of love

Jo Hocking xxx

PS. peace and harmony can come with time - stick with it guys!!

Meg
16-12-04, 19:21
Dear Jo,

Many congratulations on such a great success with getting over your panics and your degree.

Meg

seh1980
16-12-04, 20:15
hi Jo,

[Wow!] you have made so much progress!!! Congrats on all you have achieved. I'm very happy for you.

Sarah :D

vernon
16-12-04, 21:40
Hi jo , well done u have done real good. take care Vernon

Karen
16-12-04, 22:23
Hi Jo

Congratulations on getting your degree and making so much progress with the panic.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
16-12-04, 22:49
Hi Jo

How lovely to hear from you. Sorry for the delay but I have been away since Tuesday.

You are doing so well and I really appreciate you coming back to tell us the great news.

Please pop back again and let us know how you are cos we miss the "old" people that used to post on here.

I am so pleased for you though so keep it up.

xxxx

Nicola

FAN
17-12-04, 20:04
congratulations on getting so far

fan x

Rennie1989
18-12-04, 09:45
Ow thats great news jo!!!!!!!! weldone for the dgree and the attacks, whats ur secret, lol

Scooter Girl

2 DAYS TO GO