PDA

View Full Version : feeling not myself and kinda strange, idk if its anxiety or not...

panicy potato pasta
23-04-18, 04:20
i have been sitting around a lot this winter, last few months i have been feeling kinda trashy and i been feeling funny.. mentally i think.. idk its hard to describe. my head has been running a bit slower and i have a bit of a adhd increase, sometimes i feel like i forget how to communicate threw typing and seem to constantly hit the wrong keys more then normal.
i been more active lately and walking, i feel better and worse at the same time. my head feels heavy atm. ones again i think i have a tumor or something, im always going in and out of that idea... im thinking that being inactive has screwed up my body and my mind, im fearing that suddenly being active could do harm or worse to me. im thinking being inactive has already got to me and its to late.

Meriland30
23-04-18, 06:32
Well firstly, the idea of having a tumor simply because you have lost your genuine enthusiasm and have a rusty communication issue is not correct. A tumor vaguely can effect your mood directly, but more often it causes more physical symptoms than psychological ones...like pain, weakness, vomiting, etc. It is always a little more difficult to resume or get back into the swing of things...and yes, sometimes it feels off even though you know you should do it. I do not think there is anything wrong with you. But i do think that you are in a vicious circle of questioning and convincing yourself over and over again to the point where you are making the situation a bigger monster than it really is. You need to take a deep breath in, and breathe out slowly...just ride the tide. Don't question how you feel, just do what you feel without worry and eventually you will realize that you inadvertently got back into the swing of things without consciously trying.

panicy potato pasta
23-04-18, 15:55
thank you, this was vary helpful:)