PDA

View Full Version : How to overcome this?

David445
23-04-18, 06:39
Hey guys!

I'm not new here old one but still have problems

If you got a time to read my story click on the link down below but if you want to help me you must read to understand me ...

I can't put link here...My nickname previously used is dante456..all my posts is here

Well im sleeping very good past years but i have still some fears about it.Actually i did have some sleepness nights but its not tragedy at all but interestingly i imediatelly when i wasn't had good night go googling symptoms of sfi/ffi and my mind racing whole day...Now past 4 days have my insomnia is back..no matter what im tired my head doesn't shut off.It started when i'm going off work and have some free time and boring somehow.When i was going to bed i tell myself what if i have this condition back or have questions what if i didn't sleep well again and it's going till now.This nights didn't sleep at all and don't feel sleepy.

Is there chance to have this condition ffi/sfi ? It's 2 years and more since i have problems with sleeping.No any other medical problems i have..or reassure me what to do next?Is this anxiety or phobia?

Only have problems with sleeping...

Is there someone? Thanks for all your answers and questions....

---------- Post added at 05:39 ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 ----------

My previous topic is called

Please help me with me fear :(