PDA

View Full Version : Can’t believe how bad things have got!!

Honeybee16
23-04-18, 17:34
So for the last few weeks I’ve had intermittent pain in my outer right thigh, today it has spread to me left outer thigh with trembling/weak legs, they are literally throbbing as I sit and write this, of course I get on the dreaded google and for once can’t actually find anything, so now I’m wondering is this part of my generalised anxiety disorder or is there something going on, I have nausea on and off with it also?

I had a cbc and liver and kidney functioning blood tests on Friday which were all normal, anyone have any suggestions as I feel my panic rising and my doctors is closing soon and I don’t want to sit here all night feeling hopeless, I can’t believe I am s riousiy so frightened over thigh pain!!!!

I have been prescribed paroxetine for pray by my doctor for the anxiety, I wonder will this all disappear when the worry stops!!

BikerMatt
23-04-18, 17:38
Have you started the Paroxetine yet? Have you tried any others?

Honeybee16
23-04-18, 17:40
I tried sertraline before which didn’t agree with me, I’ve taken my first tablet today and the doctor advised it will take a couple of weeks to work, feel like my mind is on constant alert at the moment

BikerMatt
23-04-18, 17:44
I tried sertraline before which didn’t agree with me, I’ve taken my first tablet today and the doctor advised it will take a couple of weeks to work, feel like my mind is on constant alert at the moment

Ok, i was thinking it might be a side effect but not if you've started today. I took Paroxetine for over 10 years and found it good until it stopped working. Be aware though it's a tough one to get off.

Honeybee16
23-04-18, 17:59
Sorry to pry, what made it hard to come off? Are you off it now?