PDA

View Full Version : Awful.

zippy
24-04-18, 14:24
I've had a left upper back ache for a couple of months and now I feel sick every day like food is stuck in my windpipe. I have diarrhoea everyday and it looks lighter like yellow colour. Of course dr google says it's serious. I can't believe I am back here again. I do have m.e/cfs but every new symptom I think it's fatal.

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 ----------

Any ideas?

Elen
24-04-18, 15:19
You had this problem last year, what did you do then to stop yourself worrying.

Perhaps going back and reading your old posts on this subject would be helpful to you.

Elen

zippy
24-04-18, 15:23
I know elen and I have read them and it reassures me for a day but then I go back to worrying. I feel it's different this time but I always do. I am thinking because I haven't gone to the Drs this time it will be something more.

zippy
01-05-18, 16:24
Keep feeling sick and like foods stuck and left sided back/shoulder ache for about 6 weeks. No weight loss but can't stop worrying it's something bad. Seen an osteopath and a therapist that uses scenar therapy and it's still there.

nomorepanic
01-05-18, 16:47
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.