PDA

View Full Version : Had a dream about coughing blood OR WAS IT A DREAM?

Kevinor762
24-04-18, 14:00
Last night I had a dream that I had to cough something stuck in my throat out.
Therefore I was coughing viscoously which then lead me to cough blood.

I now wonder if the coughing part was when I was conscious and I actually coughed blood..
My health anxiety makes me cough regularly because I'm scared something will get in my lungs.

I'm so scared right now and I don't know what to do.

hyprolxag
24-04-18, 17:07
Man if you cough blood there is blood, if you dream coughing blood then there is no blood.
Now if you are coughing a lot, there must be blood because you push your throat too much. I used to sneeze blood then I visited my doctor just to found out be cause I had been pushing my nose too hard.
So keep your mind simple and visit your doctor, everything is easy,
May I quote this to ease your mind:

Common causes of coughing up blood
The most common reasons for coughing up blood are:

a prolonged, severe cough
a chest infection – this is more likely if your sputum is discoloured or contains pus, you have a fever, or you have a tight feeling in your chest
bronchiectasis – this is more likely if you're also wheezy or short of breath
Sometimes a severe nosebleed or bleeding from the mouth or throat can cause blood to come out in your saliva when you cough.

Less common causes of coughing up blood
Less commonly, coughing up blood may be the result of:

pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs) – this usually causes sudden shortness of breath and chest pain
pulmonary oedema (fluid in the lungs) – your sputum will be pink and frothy, and this usually occurs in people with pre-existing heart problems
lung cancer – this is more likely if you're over 40 and smoke
tuberculosis (TB) – a severe lung infection associated with fever and sweating; this is becoming more common in the UK, but can be treated with prolonged antibiotics
cancer of the throat or windpipe
taking anticoagulants – medications that help stop your blood clotting, such as warfarin, rivaroxaban, or dabigatran
Sometimes, no cause can be found and it never happens again.

You see, when you cough blood or sneeze blood, your mind after countless movie's you have watched says that "**** I m gonna die". But no! you are gonna die only by doing nothing and die the most idiot way like those characters.