PDA

View Full Version : My Extreme OCD Life...channel 5, 10.30pm UK time

Catherine S
24-04-18, 15:49
Not sure if anybody has seen details of this documentary that's on tomorrow night (Wednesday 25th) but it follows the lives of 8 people with OCD including a woman planning her wedding who was once unable to leave her home, and an A-level student whose condition is affecting her studies.

I thought it may be of some interest to those here who suffer with the condition.

Cath ☺ x

KK77
24-04-18, 16:23
Looks interesting - will try to watch that, Cmrd C :shades:

Elen
24-04-18, 16:24
Thanks for that Cath, will set my machine to record

Catherine S
24-04-18, 16:43
No probs, I just happened to see the ad earlier :)

Catherine S
25-04-18, 23:27
Just watching this and as somebody who never really appreciated the true nature of this condition, it's an eye opener for sure. I'm under the impression that OCD is quite a big umbrella and that the touching and the compulsive checking anxiety is only part of it, but one sufferer has been talking about her dark thoughts too so it has given me a better understanding of this condition...seeing their suffering in real terms rather than just words on a computer screen helps it to sink in.

Kudos to everyone who lives with all aspects of this condition each and every day. To live with it and hold down jobs etc means you are stronger than you know.

Cath ☺ x