PDA

View Full Version : Convinced its MS

Jessicasmummy
24-04-18, 16:35
So the past week and a half i've had terrible neck pain like tension. The pain is going right down my arm and down my leg. Pain in my right abdomen and now i am feeling woozy and nauseus. It feels like the time i had labrynthitis but i didn't have the numbness and pain down my body. I googled and first thing that came up was MS so now i am convinced its that. Does anyone know of these are symptoms of MS or anxiety. I don't feel anxious though

Fishmanpa
24-04-18, 16:37
Read this... (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42556)

Positive thoughts

Imeleedi
24-04-18, 17:32
So the past week and a half i've had terrible neck pain like tension. The pain is going right down my arm and down my leg. Pain in my right abdomen and now i am feeling woozy and nauseus. It feels like the time i had labrynthitis but i didn't have the numbness and pain down my body. I googled and first thing that came up was MS so now i am convinced its that. Does anyone know of these are symptoms of MS or anxiety. I don't feel anxious though

Sounds very much like a trapped nerve in the neck, particularly given that you are also experiencing pain in that region. If it doesn't get any better in a few weeks see your GP but it doesn't sound anything like MS.