PDA

View Full Version : Hello community

Reign
24-04-18, 18:43
G'day folks. First off, a big thank you to nmp forums. You all have done such an excellent job in helping people deal with anxiety. I have for well over 4 years found peace browsing through the symptoms boards on this forum.
I've finally joined this forum to share my own story and help everyone as much as I can regarding gad, h.a., depression etc. I've suffered from gad, h.a. and depression all caused by stressed out emotions for well over 4 years. I still remember the day I had my first p.a. whilst alseep around 3 am on a January day. From cardio tests to cancer screenings, from lamenting over the past linking it all to karma to exploring alternate cult healing. From repeat assurances from a bevy of doctors to taking psychotherapy and rtms therapy. I've been there done that only to realize that my anxiety had not diminished. It took me a complete overhaul of paradigm to finally get rid of my anxiety to a point that from GAD I'm now only left with symptomatic health anxiety. Specifically cardiovascular health or cancer related fears or brain related issues.
I believe if I can overcome this beast without popping any pills... Everyone else can as well.
Please give me some time to post more constructive stuff and tried and tested (on self) method to win ourselves back from our fears.
Good luck everyone

venusbluejeans
24-04-18, 19:00
Hiya Reign and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: