PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Sabbine17
24-04-18, 19:48
Hi

I am new here, just a busy 25 year old posting for support as I recently started experiencing pretty bad Health Anxiety. Hoping to chat with people that have been through it, share my fears with anyone who will listen and make my way to the other side :D

venusbluejeans
24-04-18, 19:59
Hiya Sabbine17 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Scass
24-04-18, 21:18
Hello & welcome [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabbine17
25-04-18, 19:44
Many thanks to both of you! I have been a lurker for a while and even though I joined yesterday I am already finding this very helpful!:D Just good to know we're not alone in this

Starryeyed
24-06-18, 22:55
Breathing anxiety is the worst as you feel like your body is going to collapse all the time yet breathing shouldn’t be stressful yet I am making it stressful

GiantMogwai
30-06-18, 20:08
Hi Sabbine, health anxiety is not great. I have felt some degree of it mostly every day for the last 10 years or so. Is it stopping you from doing things you want to do or just stressing you out too much? If i remember when I was 25 I was working very hard. The lack of work/life balance created some health anxiety. What do you think is at the root of yours?