PDA

View Full Version : Nausea

zippy
25-04-18, 13:11
Can ibs cause nausea? I keep feeling sick during the day and it lessens as the day goes on. Also have diarrhoea lots of gurgling noises after eating and muscle spasms in the left of my stomach.

Carys
25-04-18, 13:57
Absolutely, a common symptom. However, so can intense anxiety and indigestion caused by anxiety.

Pea Tear Griffin
28-04-18, 17:16
I have had this since yesterday after an intense panic attack

Chrisjcrook
29-04-18, 08:13
I am the same always in the morning when I am in work

Halle0587
29-04-18, 18:04
I’ve been feeling this since Wednesday afternoon, I had something terribly upset me then and couldn’t eat dinner. Thursday I thought my blood sugar was low after drinking my morning coffee without eating, I ate breakfast biscuits (Belvita) and the nausea kept coming back. It’s sunday now and I still feel the same only curbed after eating. I started Nexium yesterday along with a bottle of water in the morning. Today I did drink coffee so I’m thinking that is aggravating my stomach.

Chrisjcrook
29-04-18, 19:10
Cut back on caffeine because that stimulates bowels it will be just low blood sugar like I say I always get it

MarkyMark88
07-05-18, 19:40
I have had this since yesterday after an intense panic attack

I too had a panic attack yesterday and the first sign of it's onset was nausea to the point where I thought I was going to throw up. The feeling lingered as I was coming down off of it. After it was done I was able to eat and felt fine the rest of the day.

Now today I ate a small orange I started to feel sick again and about and hour later it has gotten worse after I had a small bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and a protein drink.

I've had HA and panic attacks since last August but never had the nausea symptom to go along with it until yesterday, which is feeding my anxiety. Do certain symptoms that have never presented themselves just decide to pop up at any given time even though this is something I have been dealing with for while?