PDA

View Full Version : Head was spinning before going to bed ?

Brad10
26-04-18, 15:08
So I remember I had to get stitches not to long again and I had terrible anxiety going into it, soon they put the needle in my head started spinning like really dizzy. Laying down didn't help at all nothing did and so last night I got home from work everything was fine I took a shower and I started to get it and I was freaking out, I noticed it would come and go and if I stayed in the same spot and worked on my breathing it felt a little better, is this just anxiety ?😕

Ethansmom
27-04-18, 15:13
I believe it is. I get the head spinning, eyes crossing sensation when i'm nervous or anxious about something. It seems to happen more often at work, which is a toxic environment right now. It's very stressful.

Brad10
28-04-18, 02:40
I believe it is. I get the head spinning, eyes crossing sensation when i'm nervous or anxious about something. It seems to happen more often at work, which is a toxic environment right now. It's very stressful.

Ah that's to bad sorry to hear! What helps you get rid of it? And yah I think it is anxiety because it was the same feeling I got at the hospital and they checked my blood and my sugar was good

Annaboodle
28-04-18, 09:07
I get this a lot. I try and rationalise it (as much as you can at the time when you're feeling like you're going to pass out) by thinking that anything that happens in certain places/certain times and not others or which goes away with focused breathing, etc... is anxiety. Baths and showers seem to give me the dizziness/out of body feeling sometimes, which is annoying when you've taken one on advice of "normal" people to calm down. I think it's the heat or change in temp or something. If I'd had to get stitches I'd be in a ramped up state of anxiety all day around it and expect to get either an episode like this or crushing fatigue. Never under-estimate what anxiety does to your body unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

.... only thing that really works for me is lying down and deep breathing or having a doze (I can't sleep when like that but can rest at least)