PDA

View Full Version : My ECG - Can anyone interpret it?

th3joker
28-04-18, 18:36
This is my ECG can anyone read them?

th3joker
28-04-18, 18:37
Last couple of pages

nomorepanic
28-04-18, 19:36
No we can't sorry. Why are you not talking to whoever did it?

Carys
28-04-18, 19:45
Not a chance - we aren't medics...

Same as asked above, why do you need people to interpret it? Have you been given some information about it, and don't believe and are checking with people to see if their thoughts differ? :winks:

BikerMatt
28-04-18, 19:52
Who ever did your ECG must have told you if it was normal or not?
Surely?

th3joker
28-04-18, 19:57
I bought an ecg monitor from ebay.

I’ve had a holter monitor on a few times but never get symptoms when it’s on.

Managed to catch it with my own monitor, just wondered if anyone knew what it meant.

Carys
28-04-18, 20:35
You can buy ecg monitors on ebay??? Well I never. Why not take the print out to your own doctor and ask ? it sounds from what you say as if you've been monitored and raised the issue with your doctor - soI guess they should be the ones to interpret it. Out of interest, what are the 'symptoms' you feel you are getting?

th3joker
28-04-18, 20:40
I’ve been getting Atrial Fibrilation on and off for a while but started getting bradycardia and tachycardia too which is pretty unpleasant.

Bigboyuk
28-04-18, 21:04
Have to agree with others we aren't drs and wouldn't know what we are looking for suggest you take the read out to your dr and explain the symptoms and take it from there:) let us know the out come ATB

th3joker
28-04-18, 21:05
Sure thing, I was just curious wasn’t expecting medical advice merely an interpretation of what they mean.

Bigboyuk
28-04-18, 21:09
Sure thing, I was just curious wasn’t expecting medical advice merely an interpretation of what they mean. Think that amounts to the same thing to interpretate the readings would need a trained eye who would then give you medical advice ie a cardiologist or dr I for one would be interested in what they say! ATB

th3joker
29-04-18, 12:35
The thing is you never realy get the full picture when you ask the Doctor, they don't take the time to explain or they try and baffle you or obfuscate.

It would just be nice to hear something other than that.

Carys
29-04-18, 19:13
I honestly don't think anyone will be able to though, this isn't a medical site, but I can see you really want to understand and want answers. Do you have a GP who would give you the benefit of their thoughts ? Or even a practice nurse ? You could go with questions already written down ready to ask.