PDA

View Full Version : Think it's ibs

Chrisjcrook
28-04-18, 19:42
Hi all hope your ok bit worried at the minute my stomach feels like is sloshing water and bubbling wind everywhere BMS are all over the place with discomfort getting really fed up anyone else experienced this

Deep Blue
28-04-18, 22:08
One thing I've learned since joining is that many of us, with or without an is diagnosis, get a weird variety of symptoms. No 2 of us are quite the same. Our problems come & go & vary in intensity from nuisance to downright scary.
I had some months of lower aches & pains, could be awful or mild, often with bms 3 to 10 times a day. I recently swapped these for upper discomfort or pain..Much belching & gurgling I swallow a couple of tennis balls? And I could go on & on.
So what I'm saying is, try not to get too focused on each & every new symptom or bout of troubles. I know it's difficult but try to just accept each symptom & sensation for what it is, and let it pass.
Anything you can do to relax a bit,.or take your mind off it for a while will help.
Good luck & hope you feel better soon.

Chrisjcrook
28-04-18, 23:36
I do try to live with it but it's difficult also having PTSD doesn't help either felt like jumping over a bridge because of it

vicky23
29-04-18, 08:21
Absolutely :( They say the stomach is the second brain because it's so connected to the emotions. Even when we don't 'feel' anxious our stomachs can react to our thoughts.
I hope it eases for you

Chrisjcrook
30-04-18, 16:47
This is a tmi moment but my BM all day has gone dark brown same as walnut